#StellarLeaderShow with JP Sears
JP Sears is an emotional healing coach, international teacher, world traveler, and curious student of life.
Through his highly popular YouTube channel Awaken With JP, he seeks to empower people to empower themselves and live more meaningful lives.
Though often mistaken for a comedian because of his hilarious ‘Ultra Spiritual' series, JP has a thriving one-to-one coaching practice and leads personal development retreats all over the world.
JP’s new book, How To Be Ultra Spiritual: 12½ Steps to Spiritual Superiority launched just a couple of weeks ago. I’ve pretty much taken this book with me everywhere for the past couple of weeks — can’t put it down!
While it’s pee-your-pants-funny, there’s plenty of underlying advice making this the perfect book for anyone who’s a bit skeptical but curious about developing their spiritual side.
Click here to grab a free excerpt now.
In this episode of the #StellarLeaderShow you’ll hear JP and I talk about:
- Why he disregarded 90% of the advice he received from New York Times best-selling authors in the lead up to releasing his own book.
- Why consistently giving value is a practice that will relentlessly grow your business.
- Shame and how shame-based beliefs can hold altruistic entrepreneurs back from charging their worth through their “spiritualizations.”
- Why believing he had to do everything himself and refusing to delegate sabotaged his ability to be creative and serve his audience.
- My biggest fear. Yep, JP hijacked the mic as we talked all things expansion and contraction.
If you like this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the screen or head on over to The Freedom Hackers Mastermind and share your feedback there!
And don’t forget to subscribe to JP’s hilarious YouTube channel or give him a massive shout out on Twitter @AwakenWithJP using the hashtag #StellarLeaderShow
Hosted by Kimra Luna, the #StellarLeaderShow features inspiring world change-makers, ass-kicking innovators and top business owners who are dedicated to creating change in the lives of others.
Regardless of niche, the women and men that Kimra interviews are ripping up the rulebooks and creating their own success in a way that feels true to them.
Because that’s what it’s all about, right?
Creating a business and brand that feels like a true reflection of yourself.