#StellarLeaderShow with Natalie MacNeil: Conquer Your Year by Getting More Done than You Ever Thought Possible!
Natalie MacNeil is an Emmy Award-winning media entrepreneur; author of She Takes on the World: A Guide to Being Your Own Boss, Working Happy, and Living on Purpose; The Conquer Kit; and CEO of She Takes on the World.
Conquer Your Year is Natalie’s brand new planner for growing your business. Natalie is especially passionate about the movement of women out of the corporate world and into their own businesses.I can’t wait to get with some of her kick-ass ideas! We caught up with her just after her own recent move to new headquarters in New York City, on her way to making her brand into the worldwide enterprise she has always envisioned.
In this episode of the #StellarLeaderShow you’ll hear Natalie and I talk about:
- Why life sourcing comes before outsourcing your business tasks.
- Clearing out the clutter so you can get in touch and stay in touch with your intuition.
- Why your time is your most valuable resource and how to protect it.
- Getting and keeping team members who are willing to be “all in!”
- How to get out of the trenches and conserve time by batching tasks back to back.
- Developing the Eagle-Eye perspective that gets you out of the minutia and focused on the big picture.
- Setting aside time to brainstorm, energize, strategize and prioritize.
If you like this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the screen or head on over to The Freedom Hackers Mastermind and share your feedback there!
And don’t forget to give Natalie a massive shout out on Twitter @nataliemacneil using the hashtag #StellarLeaderShow
Hosted by Kimra Luna, the #StellarLeaderShow features inspiring world change-makers, ass-kicking innovators and top business owners who are dedicated to creating change in the lives of others.
Regardless of niche, the women and men that Kimra interviews are ripping up the rulebooks and creating their own success in a way that feels true to them.
Because that’s what it’s all about, right?
Creating a business and brand that feels like a true reflection of yourself.